Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sun Dried Tomato Appetizer Which Sounds Better For My Appetizer?

Which sounds better for my appetizer? - sun dried tomato appetizer

I make a pinwheel hors d'oeuvres ... My own recipe
Chive and onion cream cheese
Turkey - I chopped or sliced?
Cheese - cheddar or mozzarella?
And .... largest
dried tomatoes and roasted peppers?

I would like to add anything?

Also --
Share with

Fresh Vegetables
Ham, sliced or chopped
Spring onions
Grated cheddar cheese
I say more?
Perhaps dried tomatoes and peppers in the other? or black olives and ham?

HELP!

5 comments:

mouse said...

I would like to use slices of Turkey - will be easier to roll. And I went with the cheddar cheese - Turkey is a very tender meat, like a cheese with a little bite. The mozzarella is too soft for Turkey visit. I use peppers in this one.
I, on the other side, I mozzarella instead of cheddar cheese (goes best with ham) and the use of dried tomatoes.

Bill T. said...

the first sounds better

Bill T. said...

the first sounds better

Famous Amos said...

Hello! W I mixed cream cheese / ranch dressing. You can use the service or ranch fluid. Just enough to mix and taste, not fat, but also for meat) the use of turkey or ham (from supermarkets and then black olives (pieces) and onion (diced real small). You can also peppers Ortega. I never used the cheese, because it seems to fall apart, or a list. Good luck, sounds delicious! Amos

justme23... said...

Each ... Cuts are difficult to eat .. Cheddar ... roasted red peppers ... And, ummm ... Can I go? : P

Post a Comment