Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Way To Pack A Hiking Bag What Is Essential In You Dog Hiking Pack?

What is essential in you dog hiking pack? - best way to pack a hiking bag

Me and my German shepherd mix is walking in the night. He and I have traveled before, but little trip 3 hours up the mountain to town, and today I got the morning, before we have even when I was little, and his confidence in the place where we are, both for trips on our levels of ability. I grabbed the essentials: water, first aid supplies, etc. I also have package for foundations: the extra leaves, treated, belt clip, aid shall first pocket guide dog, bag of shit, food dish and a laptop. At least two of my wide-mouth bottles with lids, that the water can become large bowls for the dog, a high-calorie pasta for their high energy and heavy boots, dog. Her neck, harness, backpack, and are labeled with your name. My brother happens, then it becomes a backpack for extra supplies. (It's a spectacle. Everybody in our normal course had heard of him, and some have even asked to take pictures, because people believe.) Is linked to (not his backpack and light enough to carry the often more than 5 pounds, a dog of 70 pounds)d no room in my pocket, because if it.

But there is a longer trip and more away from home (and spent the night, we hope the site so we can start early on. It is a kind of test ride for much longer, more beautiful and excursions below. Everything what I packed, especially, it seems exaggerated, but I've always learned it was better to have and not necessarily as necessary and do not have.

Therefore, dog walkers / campers, have they found a backpack that will be useful? Any funny stories or advice for our long journey to give me some advice on what to expect?

6 comments:

Ehawlz said...

Here are some things I think are a must if you like to stay with your dog.

A tube of EMT Gel http://emtgel.com/whatitis/index.php
I met people, the dogs caught in the wire, or something more serious was that they were isolated so badly she bled to death before the owners could not reach a veterinarian. The bleeding stops like a dream, and is used to treat wounds that heal ideal.

One of his old or in a soft muzzle. If your dog harms that might shock, and the bite or not bite because they do not want to touch you where it hurts. Even the quietest can make dogs, I have one of my fingernails while trying to catch his foot in a fence.
If you are wearing a tie at the age proceed as follows muzzled: http://books.google.com/books?id=W9QZ6AE tie ...


And I'm sure your first aid kit is used gauze and such, even if an old machine would not hurt, so if you need something more moisture.

I would recommend alsoIf you have any experience with one, a skin stapler, if your dog you need to patch up that much, but if you had not seen use / used many times a bad idea, but otherwise welcome to all the skin to a take to vet.


And yes, I'm pretty pessimistic. At least I'm prepared for the worst. XD

DeeDawg said...

see, I've learned to reduce reduce reduce forever ...

provided you have water, food, and a first aid kit, not a lot more than you need. 5 kg kg to 70 is not bad, it was determined to do.

but remember that your mobile phone!

walli said...

I think that is all that you do not need a big dog. I have a 15 pound Maltipoo go hiking with my pain. Typically 2-3 hours walk from HES only small but also very energetic.

Michelle said...

Your dog must be trained hard and are likely to violent, when a mountain lion appears. They are much more in the mountains. Bring plenty of water, pillows or a bed for your dog and some toys if they're bored.

The duck said...

I've never seen boots dog, what they seem and can be sent a link to come to the site?

Zoe Raynes Mama said...

It appears that you have carefully planned.

Post a Comment