Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jujitsu Mats Can I Still Take Brazilian Jujitsu After Lumbar Spine Surgery?

Can I still take brazilian jujitsu after lumbar spine surgery? - jujitsu mats

I was about 3 months, is completely in the 6th Monthly Points to be cured, but I'm not sure if my back can handle the stress. I researched a lot. From the, what I have learned that often savings, which means that my back is more to the pressure of the weight of the person I turn my back and take fell to the mat to resist.

Then his back still take the burden of Jiu-Jitsu?

Please do not answer this question if you have any experience with this type of situation to have.
Please answer this question if it is a spine surgeon or a physician

4 comments:

Peachy said...

Seriously, how many doctors and surgeons here?

I spoke with the doctor who performed the surgery.

Ryu Z said...

I know someone who had back surgery and no matter what your age and fitness and nutrition, but above all, doctors tend to take side, because they have other things to do and why you should switch to Google. com and look similar to previous cases and how to find a doctor in your site, are likely to be in and then you can ask yourself, check it several physicians, such as three.

JSatt said...

With this question to random people on the internet is a bad idea. Even people who have similar procedures, are not medical experts. It is a question best stored by your doctor.

janderso... said...

Yes, ask your doctor does not ask a group of people who do not know what they are talking about.

Post a Comment