Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ow To Tell If A Betta Is Healthy Rap-tell Me If U Like It Cos My Big Bro Put Up One And I Jus Wanna Prove Whos Betta Plz Vote?

Rap-tell me if u like it cos my big bro put up one and i jus wanna prove whos betta plz vote? - ow to tell if a betta is healthy

Freestyle

Here we go, go!
My name is Juice dizzying spin, yes, the plates of this type of rap that is waterproof *** Shrink before, boom, or 1 for uu cos just started, or see that there is a spin thief, who only pocket Hatin or clipped to want me to do u see the Brotha Lynch, juice Masala Indian cos money or do not want in dat dat no right not to lose, to go or listen to me this n 'is not even, I'm jus speekin Freestylin free or when I referred to in this context, a muthamutha Yes muthamutha the opposite muthf # # # # You can go ...

U see me mo Bank Money Can not Hold or this bundle 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7 pay really cos u dat je me or get the wrong football team Ure buy bad then look sometimes. Yes, I know MicRosoft by 3 points, but U did not know that it is sold (for me) cos Everytin touch will become gold, I can see mold or money, and then poured the money, then get the u model, then gold, and I hear in my world Lair mini-disc is gold, but now green cos u belong to me, but I sell uu auction, but not!

See verse 3 U Rappin STRT and hit me now cos of this column know listen to the mix gin and tonic in bagnino cos Snoop Dogg and some, as Boss Hogg hit me cos Everytin switcth proved that there is no technical problem. Come on, I'm leaving the skid marks sh # # I am, where I feel almost as much money as if she hopes to leave the government # # # (yes I know), the Blv U DNT I see the house I my wall is divided de facto giftI cut my throat on my rifle for COS then Scream uu ow slittin received but not yet touched the trigger, but now I've hit the kill switch, BOOM.

2 comments:

♫Your tears wont bring him baq ♫ said...

UHH, I was a kid Wacko
And was not the fault
Teens, lil Bowow Useta
betta ryhme, if
It was like 10 years! ...

The god Snake Ressurected said...

* Yawn *

Do not quit your day job Spin Dizzy aka MC tazz

Post a Comment