Monday, February 8, 2010

Hi Bird Chopper For Sale 250cc Hi-Bird V-twin Softail Chopper?

250cc Hi-Bird V-twin Softail Chopper? - hi bird chopper for sale

I expected to find a scooter for the city and PUD at least in my car. Then he did some research, I decided to go by helicopter instead of 250. I saw Johnny Pag 250cc chopper, but not really like the design and style. I saw other Chinese helicopter on their websites. I do not think that they are in stock in the United States. I think that probably no part of the EPA on them. Then I saw the helicopter, Rhino, are good, but I've done a lot to the office to speak with a salesperson will call for him. All I got was a daughter of the inaugural message and promised to call me. It's never happened. It was a joke. After more research, I did not even find bikes in stock, but they said it. Anyway. I also found this other company Hi Bird Motorcycle. Do you have for a while. They seem to have good products and services. I have a factory in China Hibird and gave me a dealer in Florida, would 250cc V-twin Softail Hello Bird helicopter has approximatelyMonths. The helicopter is ***. ill have me photos of the motorcycle. A helicopter is higher than the weight of 400 pounds and many surprises in the AA. She sent me a video clip of someone riding the bike. It sounded nice .. deep with his.
http://hbmoto.com/Products_view.asp?id=61 #

4 comments:

John S said...

It seems, and Hi-bird is no small achievement. If this is your question.

MY OTHER RIDE HAS T!TS said...

pag's retailers and others that you go to buy from a catalog and have none, back when it breaks. and what does not want to burst ... **** Or anything with tires is necessary so that at some point

dirtytri... said...

Never heard of it, but it's your money.

maddog said...

So, what is fn your question?

Post a Comment